Sunday, August 7, 2011

Can anyone help me start a Tribe?

My friends and I have an idea. We want to start a tribe! We found a great place for a camp to start. But I need more ideas, I'm creative but I can't think of anything. This camp is in the woods by a stream. there are medium sized cliffs with moss on them. Any building ideas? Weapon ideas? Also I want a beast sounding name that puts fear into people kind of like the Marauders in the Red Faction game. A name like that. Any ideas? Any ideas for military or trading? We already have a neighboring tribe which is actually kind of weird and we were thinking of get airsoft guns and attacking them because they have airsoft guns too. Should we negotiate or threaten? I know I'm really serious about this but my friends and I had no ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment