Thursday, August 4, 2011

Any bedroom decoration ideas?

i have a medium sized room which has a large window so it gets quite a lot of light and is bright pretty much all year round. the walls are cream apart from one which is a lovely plum colour; i'd quite like to keep the colours of my walls. my furniture is quite modern and clean cut, all white. the floor is a laminate wood in a light colour. my room is boring and seems lifeless, i need to liven it up a bit. i'm very particular about colours matching and things non-clashing. things to fill out my walls would be great. i'm also prepared to make a few things but i can also purchase a few items. i welcome any tips and ideas (pictures would be a great help but if not don't worry) about how to make my room a more cosy and appealing space. thank you so much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment