Saturday, August 6, 2011

Company restructure...I need to interview for my own job. Help?

Currently I am a senior administrator for an employability company. Due to the Governments new programmes and contracts, the company I work for is taking this opportunity to restructure in Scotland. This is involving cutbacks, meaning around half of the current staff will be facing redundancy. I started working for the company as an administrator in September 2010 and by May this year i was promoted to senior administrator. Now i am having to interview for my job (6 administrators going down to 3). Anyway thats a bit of background, it just seems that no matter how much preperation i am doing, i cant get my head round what i want to say at the interview. Has anyone been through this? Please help! Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment