Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Crazy Horse stories????????

I just had a show this last weekend. My first show. I was freaking out. I was so nervous I forgot my course. I went in there and I knew the first jump, but I jumped it the wrong way and it all just went downhill from there. After the "first" jump I almost went through the gate trying to get my lead. Then after I did two wrong lines I had to go somewhere, so I jumped another line BACKWARDS! All the lines were vertical to oxer. I jumped the oxer backwards and then went to the vertical. Finally, after two more jumps, the announcer said I went off course. I was thinking "Why didn't he say I was off course when I took the first jump backwards?" It was just a horrific day. I went back Sunday to show again and I got 2 8ths and a 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment