Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I have panic attacks at work!?

Oh man! It really worries me. Because it seriously effects my job. It's the redundancy of my mundane day. I go to work and take calls. I start shaking, shortness of breath, I get jittery, depression sets in. There was a job where I thought of suicide. Co workers usually don't see this I do a great job of hiding it. Except when I stare into space. I feel like the whole world is closing in on me like crushing (I used to have a small case of claustrophobia that I've managed to surpass.) Because of this I haven't been able to keep a job for more then a year at a time. I usually get over the immediate issue by calling in sick but 2 or 3x a week is wrong. I'm 26. It's not midlife crisis. I just need to find a way to get better control or change things up.

No comments:

Post a Comment